This started as an art blog. Still is when I can be arsed to post art of any sort. Posts are most frequently related to: Sci-fi and fantasy across all media from video games and films to tv shows foreign and domestic, my overwhelming leftist radical rage, and generalized snarky observation. I regularly get into discussions with my mutual-follow buddies and sometimes mumble about writing/the writing process.
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
I just bought that pillow and I am putting it in our living room NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
I am pumped up on Die Krupps and I am heading down to the nerd store for an afternoon of crushing the enemies of humanity with giant hammers and giant-er robots. AVE IMPERATOR!
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I don’t think of myself as an arachnophobe but when a 2” diameter spindly legged prehistoric hellbeast zip lines in like goddam delta force directly in front of my eyes while I’m focused on painting, yeah, I’m gonna holler a profanity or two and reach for something to kill it with.